The NVFC has partnered with Cabot Creamery Co-operative to reward volunteer emergency responders for their hours of service. Simply use the Reward Volunteers tool to track the hours you spend volunteering in your community and earn a series of rewards and prizes for your service. One dedicated volunteer will win a spot for themselves and a guest on Cabot’s 2019 Celebrity Cruise! View flyer for more details.
What it Is
Reward Volunteers is a free, easy way to record the time you spend volunteering with your department. When you log your volunteer hours under the NVFC group, you can win prizes, cash for your local firehouse, and even a 2019 Celebrity Cruise. Prizes are awarded every month from sponsors like King Arthur Flour, Kind Snacks, Ben & Jerry’s, Seventh Generation, as well as cash and prizes for firehouses.
Log your hours between now and March of 2019 and you will be eligible for the chance to win a spot for you and a guest on Cabot’s 2019 Celebrity Cruise. One volunteer who uses the Reward Volunteers hour tracking tool under the NVFC group and is an NVFC member will be chosen.
Department leaders may also want to utilize this program as a way to provide extra incentives and rewards for their volunteers. Encourage everyone in your department to use the Reward Volunteers tool under the NVFC group.
How it Works
- Use the widget below or go to rewardvolunteers.coop and create an account.
- Choose National Volunteer Fire Council as your ‘on behalf of’ organization when logging your hours – you can pin it so you won’t have to choose it every time.
- Add your local firehouse in the comment box. This will allow your local firehouse to win cash and prizes.
- Log your hours and hit ‘report.’ Now you are eligible to win prizes for you and your firehouse!
- Use the tracking tool on a regular basis to take full advantage of the program and to be eligible for the 2019 Celebrity Cruise, which will be awarded to one dedicated volunteer in the spring of 2019.*
*Note: Must be an NVFC member to be eligible to win the cruise. If you are not an NVFC member, join at www.nvfc.org/BeYourBest.