The Inaugural First Responder Virginia Conference is approximately 6 weeks away! In an effort to highlight the educational sessions leading up to the conference, we have developed a summary of the sessions to be offered at the FRV. The training committee has worked very hard to provide a first class conference that will include a wide array of educational sessions for all providers – from firefighter to Chief and all levels in between. Below is a partial list of some of the sessions that will be offered. For a complete listing of the sessions please go to www.vsfa.org.
- NFPA 1031 CEU Hours
- NFPA CEU Hours
- NFA Effective Practices for Reducing Community Risk
- Elevator/Escalator Rescue
- Traffic incident Management (TIMS)
- Mind Body & Soul – The Prepared Battle ready Fire Ground Officer
- Stress inoculation – “Are You Ready for a Mayday?”
- Leadership – Leading From the Front – Patton Style
- VDFP Live Fire Instructor Program (1403)
- VDFP – Man & Machinery
- Volunteer Financial Management
- Recruitment & Retention – “Keeping the Best”
- Electrical Solar Safety
- The What and Why of Emergency Planning
- Shakers Forum
- Intersection Safety
- Firefighter/EMT Occupational Cancer Awareness & Prevention
- Social Media – Friend or Foe?
- FFI & II Train the Trainer
Stay tuned for regular updates over the coming weeks. Please visit www.vsfa.org to review the full listing of all sessions that are being offered and to register for the FRV Conference.