Don’t Let Cyber Criminals Cash In: Preventing Business Email Compromise
We invite you to join us for our next Identify, Mitigate, and Recover (IMR) series awareness webinar, “Don’t Let Cyber Criminals Cash In: Preventing Business Email Compromise” on Friday, March 19 from 11 a.m. – noon EST. We are excited to share this information with staff from across the CISA, DHS, and Federal enterprise.
Fraud and theft carried out through business email compromise (BEC) costs victims billions of dollars each year in the United States alone across business, nonprofit, and government organizations of all sizes. Cyber criminals are continuously testing new tactics to pull off these lucrative scams. This webinar provides key knowledge needed for individuals and organizations to prevent and mitigate BEC, and shares guidance from CISA experts.
This course is accessible to a non-technical audience including managers and business leaders, and provides an organizational perspective useful to technical specialists.
- Date: Friday, March 19, 2021
- Time: 11 a.m. – noon EST
- Location: Online via Adobe Connect
- Duration: 1 hour
- CPE Credit: Participants can earn 1 CPE credit for attending this course.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To register for this event, please visit the following link:
- You will receive a confirmation email with the Adobe Connect meeting room link once your registration is complete
- That email address will come from: Cyber Insights email@example.com
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a calendar appointment for this event once your registration is accepted.
Visit the Registration tab on our website to view and register for upcoming events.